In progress

So, I have a bunch of posts in progress right now.  And I had planned on working on some outfits for the last week of Project Run and Play, which is signature looks.  They will be truly fabulous.

BUT.

Yesterday I got a call, and now I am making a fluffy red petticoat for a bride.  Who is getting married next week.

AND.

I found out today that my sister-in-law is leaving the country for 5 months.  She is leaving next month.  And I am supposed to be sewing her a chair cover, and pillowcases for throw pillows.  Which now needs to get done ASAP.

To top it all off, I am working every day this week, at my day job.

So, the outfits will have to wait.  But they will totally get done, since they are dressy clothes, and both my kids need clothes for church.


Comments

  1. Bummer to have it all at the same time! It would be nice to have the chair cover at least before we sublease our townhouse. The pillowcases are optional.

    A fluffy red petticoat sounds like a lot of fun! Although possibly quite tedious to make.

    I can't wait to see the dressy outfits. I know they will be fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment