Pattern Testing the Wildflower Dress for Peek-A-boo Pattern shop

I got to be a tester for an independent pattern company, Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop.  I've loved this company since I first tried their patterns.  The owner puts out testing calls on her Facebook page for the company, and there are usually hundreds of applicants.  I was really happy to be chosen.

I was chosen to test the size 10, which is the size my oldest wears.  My good friend, Lora Rutkiewicz, took pictures of her at a park.  It was about 40 degrees outside, and windy out by the lake.  My daughter was such a trooper to take pictures. She had lots of fun.





I also sewed up a dress for my youngest, in size 12 months.  The first dress had a classic gathered skirt, with a ruffle at the bottom, and a princess neckline.  The dress I sewed for my youngest had a gathered circle skirt, and a round neckline.  I fully lined both dresses, although the pattern only calls for a lined bodice, because my fabric was a little sheer.






Comments

  1. I love the patterns, the fabric, the seamstress, and the models! It is all so well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment