Sewing for kids clothes week

This week is kids clothes week.  It is a challenge to sew at least one hour every day for your kids, for a week.  I first heard about it years ago, but always after the fact.  I think I even tried to follow the blog, but never seemed to be notified when it was going to be happening.

This year, I found out, somehow, somewhere.  So I've been sort of following along.  On Monday I worked on ties for a pattern I was testing, and hand sewed all day long.  On Tuesday I finally sewed up some shirts I had cut out for my oldest a while ago, and a matching shirt for my youngest.  They really like matching.


On Wednesday I sewed just a little, working on the scrunchies that I started for the mom-to-mom sale that fell through at my kids school, that will get added to the shop eventually.  I also sewed a few scrunchies for my daughters.



And today I haven't done any sewing.  I did go on a field trip to a STEM fair with my oldest's class, and my cat woke me up super early, so I've been taking it easy the rest of the day.  But there is still time, and the weather is getting warm, and she needs a few more pairs of shorts.


Comments