Another Owl and an ANNOUNCEMENT

Big W really likes both the owl doorstop and the large yellow owl I made for Miss E, so I whipped him up his very own owl.  If you want to make one, too, just check out the tutorial and FREE pattern I posted last week.

I used some corduroy (which used to be a pair of pants, and then was a shoulder bag for some time) which is nice and soft and fuzzy.  I included the feet this time, and I found some great owl eyes in my button box.

And now for the ANNOUNCEMENT:  I also got some sewing done for my shop on Esty, which is now open for business again.  AND I started a Facebook page for my shop.  So check them out!

Comments

  1. Cutest owl family ever. And I like the progression of the corduroy and all its uses.

    Yay for opening your Etsy shop again! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment